I made these today. For the first image I took my watercolors and paper and painted a yellow block and then used my stamp and ink pad to make the creative logo on the left. Once I let it dry I scanned it into the computer and messed with the visual settings to get it to show better. Easy. I also created a logo to seal my drawings and ground plans with,the image to the right. I may make it into a sticker but before I do that I may have to have another go at it, it's a little crooked.
My blog is all about the design process, design in general (mainly set design),designers I love and architecture. Take a look behind the curtain!
Disaster! The Musical
Click here for more information.