The past couple of weeks has been really great, yet weird.
Daffodil Girls closed to great reviews the other week and just this week the set was reconstructed for an encore performance, four shows. It was weird having the set back up....but it a good way. I did make enhancements in this go around. The floor had a whole new design, surprisingly the new color made the set look like it had been entirely repainted. Changed a thing here and their, switched a chair out, looked better this time around.
This was first time bring a set back to life. Thank you Ben for a great set!
I will try and post some of the enhancements I made later this week.
Enjoy reading my encounters in and around theatre set design.